[chirp_users] Trying to get VOX working on an RT20

Paul Schmidt, K9PS
Tue Dec 26 15:08:42 PST 2023

Actually, the RT20 has a USB-C plug. The cable is available from Retevis.  I'm not sure what's in it, but I tried a straight USB cable and it didn't work. Attarently there's a serial chip (two?) In the cable. I'see if I can do some playing around and figure out what's in it

- de k9ps