[chirp_users] Trying to get VOX working on an RT20

K Hindall
Tue Dec 26 09:19:35 PST 2023

Update: I am now using CHIRP-next.

But I am completely baffled. The radio is not talking to CHIRP, but I am
baffled regarding the cable.

Can someone tell me what cable I need to connect from the RT20 to a USB
2.0 port?

Thank you!