[chirp_users] Kenwood TS 590s out of ham band receive channels

K0LNY_Glenn
Thu Apr 27 22:57:33 PDT 2023

Hi,
I am interested in this too,
I have a Kenwood, and I want to put in some RX channels, and not all went
in.
For example, I wanted the MURS channels, and only one of them went in.
Which makes me wonder if I have an error in some of the fields.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Loren Melton WB9OST" <wb9ost at gmail.com>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 12:52 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] Kenwood TS 590s out of ham band receive channels

am new to this group, so don't beat me up to bad. i can not find the
answer to this question, but I am sure it has been answered before.

When trying to program in live mode, Swl, Aircraft, and other freq. not
in the ham bands it stops and reports out of band.

In clone mode it asks me to click on special channels toggle button of
the memory editor. No toggle button to be found.

Is their a way to program Rx freq. only with this software.

Thanks

Loren wb9ost