[chirp_users] Kenwood TS 590s out of ham band receive channels

Loren Melton WB9OST
Thu Apr 27 22:52:18 PDT 2023

am new  to this group, so don't beat me up to bad.  i can not find the
answer to this question, but I am sure it has been answered before.

When trying to program in live mode, Swl, Aircraft, and other freq.  not
in the ham bands it stops and reports out of band.

In clone mode it asks me to click on special channels toggle button of
the memory editor.  No toggle button to be found.

Is their a way to program Rx freq. only with this software.

Thanks

Loren  wb9ost