[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Oct 25 00:03:51 PDT 2022

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20221025

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #707
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make the auto-sync PR update support matrix

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix TK-8180 creating new zones with invalid data

This fixes an issue when expanding the zone list.

Related to #10093

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add TK-8180E and TK-7180E model support

Fixes #10093

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add IC-7610 and fix IC-7300

Somehow the initial apply of the 7300 support duplicated some lines
in the memory structure that prevented proper parsing of memory
channels. This worked for reading memories, but would break when
we went to send memories to the radio as we were writing past the
end of our buffer. I'm not sure how this went unnoticed for the
last two years, but this patch fixes it.