[chirp_users] YAESU FT-891

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Oct 19 15:07:27 PDT 2022

Chris,

A request has been made for that model, but as of now there is no loaner
radio available to send to our developers.

If you would offer a loan of your radio it would be greatly appreciated and
if a developer accepts the request for making CHIRP work for the Yaesu
FT-891, if you register using the link on the page bellow (upper right
corner), you can offer your radio, which will be acknowledged by our
development team and hopefully an interested dev will tackle this radio and
call for you to send your radio to him on loan.
https://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/5055

73
DR
N1EA