[chirp_users] YAESU FT-891

Ken Hansen
Wed Oct 19 14:57:04 PDT 2022

The proper response is to confirm it isn't already supported, then create an account on chirp website and finally request support be added. Be sure to indicate if you have a radio you can loan/give to a developer to add support.

Here is a link to the 600+ outstanding requests, if the FT-891 is listed there I believe you can add a 'me too' to the existing request.

Ken, N2VIP