[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Nov 22 00:12:02 PST 2022

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20221122

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #714
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Initial ID-5100 support

Tested only with a MapRev=3 radio.

Fixes: #1647

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add ID-51Plus2 Radio

This is basically a clean subclass of the 51Plus, as they seem like
almost the same radio for our purposes. However, the 51Plus2 speaks
raw-mode ICF, unlike its sibling.

Closes #4545

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add full tracing support for ICF debugging

Enabled by setting CHIRP_DEBUG_ICF=y in the environment

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [ICF] Add model info decoding for newer radios

This also rejects a clone write operation if the radio's model data
claims to be a different version than our known MapRev.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Refactor IcomCloneModeRadio to support raw mode

Some radios, like the ID51Plus2, inherit almost everything from their
non-raw ancestors, but speak raw-mode ICF. When the IC-2730 was added,
it was a brand new radio and it made sense to subclass the Icom base
class to speak the different protocol. However, that will make
supporting newer radios like the ID51Plus2 unnecessarily more
difficult.

This makes the base class able to do the raw things, based on flags
like we have for other behavioral quirks.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Allow rfc2217 SoL connections

By specifying a port of rfc2217://host:port you can run CHIRP against
a radio connected over the network.