[chirp_users] New Daily Build - daily-20221108 fails on MacOS

John LaMartina
Tue Nov 8 11:32:46 PST 2022

Some have experienced difficulty loading the Latest Daily Build. (20221108). If this occurs, I recommend reverting back to the prior release. (20221025)
https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20221025/

An updated release is planned for tomorrow.