[chirp_users] New Daily Build - daily-20221108 fails on MacOS

Lynda Leung
Tue Nov 8 00:59:37 PST 2022

Looks like the new build has a bit a problem starting on MacOS.

Dump:

/Volumes/Applications/incoming/CHIRP.app/Contents/MacOS/chirp ; exit;
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Volumes/Applications/CHIRP.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/chirp/chirpw", line 24, in <module>
    from chirp.drivers import *
  File "/Volumes/Applications/CHIRP.app/Contents/Resources/chirp/chirp/drivers/hg_uv98.py", line 23, in <module>
    from builtins import bytes
ImportError: No module named builtins