[chirp_users] Flatpak

James Keener
Fri May 27 02:25:19 PDT 2022

Once flatpak is installed, download the .flatpak from the chirp site (
https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/) and then:

sudo flatpak install ./chirp-daily-2022XXXX.flatpak
flatpak run com.danplanet.chirp

If you want to update to a newer version, just download that daily and  run
the install command with that new file.

It's not my preferred system, fwiw, but it seems to work.

Jim