[chirp_users] devuan/debian flatpak install issue

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Mar 3 10:09:02 PST 2022

The syntax is incorrect for files not in the $PATH, you have to give
the full path in the command, or if you are in the=20
same directory, you have to proceed the file name with a period then a
slash that is "./".

Thus the command you should give is:

sudo flatpak install ./chirp-daily-20220219.flatpak

Incidentally, your gpg signature seems to have a problem.

[-- Begin signature information --]
Problem signature from: KeyID 26A43C6DDBA6EDA63F4EF806EF2AED0D55BBCEC8
               created: Thu 03 Mar 2022 12:12:54 PM EST
Can't verify due to a missing key or certificate

I tried to find your key on one of the servers, but I could not.

For others wishing to use flatpak, there are initial setup procedures here.
https://flatpak.org/setup/

Click on the distro's icon and get specific instructions such as
Debian instructions.
https://flatpak.org/setup/Debian

73
David N1EA