[chirp_users] Fix a CSV File

Jim Unroe
Thu Jun 9 19:29:12 PDT 2022

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 7:19 PM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
> Thanks, I had put the 88.5 values into the r-tone field, column G, so I
> don't know what happened there.

None of the rToneFreq fields had any values. It was the cToneFreq
fields that were populated. If both fields must be populated.

> On the values for the out of range, fields, if that is going to be a
> problem, how will I get 6 meter values in for the KG7D?

I don't know. The KG-UV6D driver doesn't support 6 meters frequencies
so they wouldn't be imported even if the entries were valid for the
KG-UV7D. I suppose you could use the OEM software or program them
manually using the radio's keypad.

> Thanks.

You are welcome.