[chirp_users] Fix a CSV File

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Jun 9 18:37:29 PDT 2022

Glenn,

Download the img file from the radio and save it as a CSV file using either
LibreOffice or OpenOffice ONLY.

To be safe, send the file to yourself, then use Linux edit the csv file
because Windows is nasty, recently it's been opening csv files with some on
line sheets program, so I want to avoid that, I don't know the program but
I just want to use libreoffice not some Internet cloud thing.

Here's the info on CHIRP and csv files.
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/CSV_HowTo

Here's a video about how to do it, he seems to tell you what's on the
screen so it's fairly blind friendly.
https://youtu.be/XgW5Zwkov7E

As I said before I will help you either with Windows or Linux Chirp.;
Maybe if you have sighted help we could do a TEAMVIEWER session where I
could control your computer remotely while talking to you over the phone.
Sighted help is needed as TEAMVIEWER has passwords and session ID to enter
and I doubt that's accessible.

73
DR