[chirp_users] What is wrong here?

K0LNY_Glenn
Mon Jun 6 11:46:56 PDT 2022

Yes, Mine only does the carrier with no modulation, unless I plug in the speaker-mic.
So without the speaker-mic, it's just the same issue you describe.
I've tried repeated plug-ins to unstick it, but I guess I'm stuck with only using a speaker-mic on that radio.
I don't know if an earphone would do the same to a Baofeng.
HTH.

Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Al Jones
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2022 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] What is wrong here?

No, I never have - at least not that I recall.  You said that it will only transmit via the speaker mic ... mine is transmitting a carrier but there's no modulation.  If your experience is similar, I might try plugging in one of the ones I have.  I haven't because I heard reports that they cause it to stick but there hasn't been a good discussion that I've seen regarding the symptoms of "sticking".