[chirp_users] What is wrong here?

Al Jones
Mon Jun 6 11:23:46 PDT 2022

No, I never have - at least not that I recall.  You said that it will
only transmit via the speaker mic ... mine is transmitting a carrier but
there's no modulation.  If your experience is similar, I might try
plugging in one of the ones I have.  I haven't because I heard reports
that they cause it to stick but there hasn't been a good discussion that
I've seen regarding the symptoms of "sticking".