[chirp_users] Using chirp with ubuntu 22.04

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Jun 2 15:00:40 PDT 2022

Nigel,

Is CHIRP from the repository accessible?

CHIRP installed with Flatpak is inaccessible because Flatpak is
inaccessible.

Certainly for blind users, an old version of CHIRP is much better than the
inaccessible flatpak version.

However there is a source tarball here:

https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/chirp-daily-20220602.tar.gz

I'll help any blind person install the CHIRP source tar ball.

Nigel, that should be accessible, right?

73

DR
N1EA