[chirp_users] 2 Questions from an Old Timer

Robert Ankenbauer
Wed Jun 1 05:52:02 PDT 2022

Hi Milt,

I can answer the first question. Chirp will program your radio. It is on
the list

https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home

Someone else will have to answer the 2nd question

73, de Bob KA1TTG