[chirp_users] 2 Questions from an Old Timer

n6mg at verizon.net
Wed Jun 1 05:40:14 PDT 2022

This past September 18th was my 76th birthday, and my 50th anniversary as a licensed ham. All I'm asking is that you be gentle with your replies, please? "RTFB" just doesn't get it.With that said, I have an older Baofeng UV-3R HT. It's the very small HT. #1) What software does it use?#2) What cable? A "standard" generic speaker/mic to USB cable, or...?I'd like to thank you Gentlemen/Ladies in advance for your courtesy.Experienced replies please.Milt.N6MG