[chirp_users] Linux CHIRP, ICOM 7100, "unicode strings" error

Chuck Hast
Wed Jul 27 08:53:14 PDT 2022

I wonder how much different the format is on the ID 5100 from the 7100.
Sure would like to have Chirp working on the 5100.

I am still willing to loan the radio to someone who could work on the code
for the 5100...

Chuck -- KP4DJT
HamHotline # 11259