[chirp_users] RaspberryPI

Jim Unroe
Tue Jul 26 04:58:41 PDT 2022

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 11:40 PM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can Chirp be installed on a RaspberryPI, and if so, is there a script
> available for installing the dependencies?
> Thanks.
>
> Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Yes. I have attached my notes that I used for installing the CHIRP
Snap application on my Raspberry Pi model 3B. These notes were derived
from the information on this page:
https://snapcraft.io/install/chirp-snap/raspbian

I just updated my RPi 3 to have the new build released today: CHIRP
daily-20220726.