[chirp_users] vx-6r redux

Nic Heath
Mon Jul 11 12:47:11 PDT 2022

Dave

That is possible.
Windows and linux identified my chip as made by FTDI. I wasn't sure how to
check on mac.
I was/am using a CT-1 from ttl2usb dot com.
Hard to tell if ttl2usb dot com sourced a bad chip or not.
I have had this serial device for quite a few years. But the last time I
used it I was using windows 7.

-Nic