[chirp_users] vx-6r redux

Nic Heath
Sun Jul 10 14:23:32 PDT 2022

All
I've sent a couple emails with logs and more information but it looks like
they both have been memory holed. After trying many different combinations
between the two radios and image files and operating systems I was able to
get the linux version of CHIRP 0.3.0dev on Debian 11 to program one of the
vx-6rs and then clone to the other vx6-r from that HT.

I don't really understand why windows with the latest version would not
work or mac OS with the latest version would not work. But this old version
on linux did.

Thought I would see if this email can get in the mailing list archives in
case anyone has the same issue: appearing to download with no error on the
PC side but error showing up at end on LCD of the vx-6r.. Try version
0.3.0dev on debian 11.
73
-Nic