[chirp_users] RepeaterBook Queries return No Channels Found

Daniel Hallmark
Sat Jan 29 11:17:35 PST 2022

Please disregard my previous No Channels Found report.  I had neglected to
type in "mi" as the unit for the proximity distance value. My mistake.

I did observe that when I performed a proximity query for 50 miles around
Fairfield Glade, TN on 2m, the response only contained 5  repeaters, but a
similar query on the website for Confirmed On-Air FM repeaters returns 17
repeaters (excluding those that report any kind of digital capability, even
just echolink or allstar).  Is there a way to clear up this apparent
discrepancy in the query results?

Thanks,
Daniel (AE4ON)