[chirp_users] RepeaterBook Queries return No Channels Found

Daniel Hallmark
Fri Jan 28 11:26:41 PST 2022

I am a long-time Chirp user, but I just joined the support list and I don't
know if an archive is available.  I apologize if this issue has already
been discussed.

Attempts to query RepeaterBook for either political or proximity queries
are returning "No channels found" even though I receive results when I run
the same queries via the RepeaterBook website.

   - I have tried both "city, state" and "zipcode" queries for both 2m and
   70cm bands with 25 and 50 mile radius on proximity.
   - I tried Cumberland County, TN for the political query.
   - I tried the queries both with and without a VPN enabled (NordVPN) to
   rule out network location issues on my end.

In the past I have not had any issues with the query capability.

I am running the latest Mac Unified build
"chirp-unified-daily-20220118.app" on a mid-2014 Macbook Pro Retina running
Big Sur 11.6.2.

I don't believe the attached radio should make any difference, but I have
attached and downloaded from the radio the current configuration for a
Baofeng UV-82HP.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel (AE4ON)