[chirp_users] Baofeng AR-152

Robert Ankenbauer
Sat Feb 19 02:42:27 PST 2022

Regarding the new AR-152 from Baofeng, check out Ringwaymanchester on
youtube. He has two videos already up about this model and teases he will
talk about how to program it too. His email is prominent on his page. He
does compare the AR-152 to the UV5R but goes on to say that he doubts the
same programing would work. There could be a supported CHIRP model that
will program this radio but I don't know the answer to that.

Hope this helps. I found this initially on QRZ.com on their review of the
AR-152.

Thanks,

Bob Ankenbauer, KA1TTG