[chirp_users] Been trying to figure out how to program IC-7100 for almost a year now

Thomas Burns
Thu Feb 17 09:57:49 PST 2022

hi all,

As I've mentioned above, Been trying to figure out how to program IC-7100
for almost a year now. I've followed the live mode radio "import/export"
directions as well as the instructions outlined in Bug #7807. I cannot get
the radio to accept any input or programming whatsoever.
 I'm using the latest version and daily update on a raspberry pi 400.

Is there anyone who can provide me with or direct me to a step by step
guide for programming an Icom IC-7100? Thanks in advance,

Conor
KI7CRG