[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

K0LNY
Thu Feb 3 09:00:46 PST 2022

Please stop this thread.
I'll just state that the below is an example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Glenn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Galen Thurber
  To: Discussion of CHIRP
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2022 10:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

  defaming people shows your lack of integrity

  On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 11:45 AM Lynda Leung <x-rogue at mermaid.org> wrote:

    Jusa a bit of a PSA.
    After a brief search  yielded a long history of Galen Thurber generating drama and ruining communities.  Check it out for yourselves by searching for his name with any search engine.
    He’s been trying to cancel people for the last  20+ years mostly by personal attacks spamming flagging people to be canceled like what he tried to do here.
    It appears most of those communities end up banning him instead for causing disruption.
    I’m guessing from his rap sheet and how he portrays himself on his own website, he’s probably is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and other mental disorders.

  Chat XMPP: galen at jabber.at