[chirp_users] Call to disavow associate VA6LM for role in Ottawa illegal occupation

Galen Thurber
Thu Feb 3 08:22:27 PST 2022

defaming people shows your lack of integrity

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 11:45 AM Lynda Leung <x-rogue at mermaid.org> wrote:

> Jusa a bit of a PSA.
> After a brief search  yielded a long history of Galen Thurber generating
> drama and ruining communities.  Check it out for yourselves by searching
> for his name with any search engine.
> He’s been trying to cancel people for the last  20+ years mostly by
> personal attacks spamming flagging people to be canceled like what he tried
> to do here.
> It appears most of those communities end up banning him instead for
> causing disruption.
> I’m guessing from his rap sheet and how he portrays himself on his own
> website, he’s probably is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and other
> mental disorders.
>

> > On Feb 3, 2022, at 1:28 AM, Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > there is no debate a mina CHirP associate is involved with illegal
> protests / occupation and attempt to overthrow our democracy,
> > attacking me, my site, only shows you are devoid of integrity
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 10:17 PM babj615 <babj615 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In his own words ....
> >
> > I call to remove
> >
> > Galen Thurber
> > VE1GAT
> > Halifax. NS
> >
> > From this community for treason and conduct unbecoming!
> >
> > No need for 'that' culture here.
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 4:11 PM Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I call to disavow the logistical & equipment, financial support that
> associate VA6LM Leslie Thomas Michaelson of  EDMONTON, is providing to the
> illegal protest, Ottawa occupation & to the Couts Alberta blockage.
> >
> > His actions are a gross violation of the code of conduct of amateur
> radio operator.
> > His disinformation and incitement to hatred is unacceptable.
> >
> > Galen Thurber
> > VE1GAT
> > Halifax. NS
> >

> > --
> > ///Andy

> > --
> > Hi I've been on-line since late 1992. I'm a: Skeptic, Secular Humanist,
> Bright
> > R.I.P. Reject Identity Politics
> > My computer recommendations: MX Linux operating system, Passwordsafe,
> Pidgin Internet Messenger, tor anonymous browsing bundle.
> > ALERTS: Fact or fiction? SCAM Supplements Complimentary Alternative
> Medicine
> > These companies have unjustly life-banned me: Eastlink, Facebook,Yahoo!,
> Microsoft
> > Chat XMPP: galen at jabber.at

Hi I've been on-line since late 1992. I'm a: Skeptic, Secular Humanist,
Bright
R.I.P. Reject Identity Politics
My computer recommendations: MX Linux <https://mxlinux.org/i> operating
system, Passwordsafe <https://www.pwsafe.org/>, Pidgin Internet Messenger,