[chirp_users] FT-60R can't upload to radio

Hisashi T Fujinaka
Tue Feb 1 09:19:43 PST 2022

I bought a cheap cable on Amazon for the FT-60 that had mixed reviews. I
couldn't upload from my windows laptop. I moved it to my Mac and it
worked fine.

There have been three or four updates to chirp since I had the failure,
so I should retry it.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee