[chirp_users] FT-60R can't upload to radio

Frank S
Tue Feb 1 05:20:07 PST 2022

You might try buying the Yeasu cable. That's what I use and have no
problems.

KD2YEM

Frank

*Be sure to strip out all email addresses before forwarding and help
prevent Identity Theft.*

*To Team 6: ".... people sleep **peaceably** in their beds at night only
because tough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."; George
Orwell*

 Per tutta la Mia famiglia e gli amici ti amo oggi, domani e sempre!

'Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't
mind...And those that mind... don't matter.'

Deo adjuvante non timendum

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to
die for it." The things that will destroy us are: politics without
principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge
without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and
worship without sacrifice"  Mathatma Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi

John Wayne said "Life's tough. It's tougher when you're stupid!!"

People fear what they don’t understand

*"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting
theGovernment take care of him better take a closer look at the
AmericanIndian."  *Henry Ford