[chirp_users] Error comport

Matt Novak-Zarate
Mon Dec 19 16:12:42 PST 2022

I've had this happen, too. It's surprisingly difficult to get the cable properly seated. Like, sometimes you really gotta push it in there. You'll know when you properly get it, as there will be a solid click. That should take care of the problem.

Remember, when troubleshooting, start easy, and start cheap.

Matt