[chirp_users] ICOM 7000 download problem

Romain Kieffer
Fri Aug 12 03:12:08 PDT 2022

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, I do have the right model, but I don’t know whether there is an actual download, or whether the sw only reports an error when no answer is  received when it queries.  I might put a scope on the cable to see what is happening on each wire.

Take care
 rom