[chirp_users] ICOM 7000 download problem

K0LNY_Glenn
Thu Aug 11 11:47:25 PDT 2022

Hi,
Seems to me that if your computer is downloading anything at all, then the
com port and cable are not the issue.
Are you sure you have the proper model selected?
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Romain Kieffer" <rmk4547 at gmail.com>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 12:34 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] ICOM 7000 download problem

I have loaded the driver software provided with the ICOM cable to a PC
running Windows XP.  The device manager shows the USB cable using COM4.
When I ask the sw to download from the transceiver it executes but produces
a long list of ‘Error’ entries.
I am sure I am doing something wrong but I can’t figure out what.  Any hints
including RTFM would be greatly appreciated.

Take care
rom. OE1RKS

Take care
 rom