[chirp_users] Kenwood Image

K0LNY_Glenn
Tue Aug 9 10:26:25 PDT 2022

Jim,
I imported my CSV with no errors and it shows the files in Chirp, but I try
to save or save as, and it does not save, is this normal?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Unroe" <rock.unroe at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Kenwood Image

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 11:26 AM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> Actually, I used a Chirp CSV that I programmed into it a year or so back.
> I just added some channels.
> But it won't even do an import, so at that point, it hasn't seen the file.
> Glenn

How did you add the channels? I would expect that you used a text
editor or a spreadsheet program and "broke" the CHIRP compatibility.
Can you load the CSV file into CHIRP itself? Do you have a copy of the
CSV before you added the additional channels to see if that works?.

I have attached a valid CHIRP CSV file with 6 simplex channels. Try it.