[chirp_users] Kenwood Image

Jim Unroe
Tue Aug 9 10:16:09 PDT 2022

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 11:26 AM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn at ervin.email> wrote:

> Actually, I used a Chirp CSV that I programmed into it a year or so back.
> I just added some channels.
> But it won't even do an import, so at that point, it hasn't seen the file.
> Glenn

How did you add the channels? I would expect that you used a text
editor or a spreadsheet program and "broke" the CHIRP compatibility.
Can you load the CSV file into CHIRP itself? Do you have a copy of the
CSV before you added the additional channels to see if that works?.

I have attached a valid CHIRP CSV file with 6 simplex channels. Try it.