[chirp_users] File Saving on MacOS

Lynn
Tue Apr 19 21:40:31 PDT 2022

I’m not able to save files with Chirp.  It does not have access to any folders.  I have granted it full disk access, but it still does not have access.

This is on a MacBook Pro with M1 ARM processor and Monterey 12.3.1.  To get Chirp to run I had to manually sign the app per the download instructions.  All other features seem to work properly.  I can download and upload to a FT-4XR.

I’m sure there is still something the OS doesn’t like about the app.  This is most likely been run into before, but I couldn’t find where it has been addressed.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it!

Thanks!