[chirp_users] Wouxun UV9D MATE transmit range

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Sep 1 06:47:10 PDT 2021

Hello Chris,

It seems that radio doesn't cover that frequency range:

FRQ.: V:TX:144-148
           U:TX:420-450

RX:137-174MHz
RX:400-512MH

It may look like the same radio but the frequency range is different.

73

David N1EA