[chirp_users] Uv5r’s went tx after chirp config

Ken Hansen
Wed Oct 13 22:07:56 PDT 2021

Just to clarify, you are 'cloning' by writing an 'image' or settings file to the radios from CHIRP, correct? I ask because sometimes people mean cloning from radio-to-radio using a specific cloning cable.

How much time has elapsed between radio purchases? What are the firmware levels of the radios? What is the range of frequencies you are using (ham, GMRS/FRS, other)? One of these answers may provide the answer.

Ken, N2VIP