[chirp_users] support for GM-30? KG-935G? KG-XS20G? KG-UV9G?

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Tue Oct 5 12:13:28 PDT 2021

Thanks Patrick.
Chirp is kept going by a small number of volunteers who can only include radios thet they have available. New radios are not necessarily added automatically.
The proceedure for new radios is to log on to the Chirp website (you have to create an account on the website) and, if it hasn't already been requested, request a radio be added and preferably offer to lend a radio and the manufacturer's programming software, for a developer to take on. If it's taken up then you will, of course, get your radio returned to you.
Alternatively, if you are a programmer, you can add the radio yourself, either by writing a new module for required radio or by modifying an already existing module and then ask the developers to add it. New developers are always welcome.