[chirp_users] support for GM-30? KG-935G? KG-XS20G? KG-UV9G?

Patrick Larkin Jr
Tue Oct 5 11:27:53 PDT 2021

Thanks Glenn for opening the request.   Nigel, I only asked because I'm
considering purchase of one or more of these, but wanted to know if
CHIRP was going to support some of them sooner than the others.    Or
perhaps someone has one and was able to get it working using a different
device listed on the supported models page. Maybe I'll drop a note to
the vendors that they should supply a sample.   I think Chirp support
would be a deciding factor for a lot of potential buyers who might be on
the fence.