[chirp_users] confirm 7742568011fbca21b483239483f2960577634da1

Steve Horning
Sun May 30 12:06:14 PDT 2021

Hello,

First, I'm not sure if I've missed something in my research, so I
apologize if I'm asking an obvious question.

I recently purchased a Baofeng GT-5R and tried to program it with
Chirp.  What I've noticed is that whether I import repeater settings or
input them manually, Chirp is not saving the offsets. Instead, it's
listing all of them as "off".  I have used Chirp to program a UV-5R
without any problems.  I can enter repeater information manually, but if
I download the data from the radio, the offsets also reset to "off".

Thanks for your suggestions.

73,
Steve, N0XVZ