[chirp_users] Model addition request questions

Matt Zorzin
Mon May 24 15:39:57 PDT 2021

I have a wonderful Icom R10 that has not yet had support added in Chirp. I
did find the request on the tracker to add that, and both I and another
user have offered loaners.

I am aware that this is a volunteer project but was wondering if there is
any way I can step up and offer my rig as a loaner to get the support
added? The issue's been open for quite a while and was just wondering if
there is anything I can do that might get it added sooner rather than later.

Thanks for all you do.

--
Matty KC4YLV