[chirp_users] CHIRP .csv Export Cross Mode Missing;

Jim Unroe
Fri Mar 19 18:14:07 PDT 2021

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 8:50 PM Craig Hayes via chirp_users
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I cannot figure out how to have the Cross Mode column included in my .csv export from CHIRP.
>
> The Cross Mode column shows in CHIRP, but when I export a .csv it is missing;
>
> In CHIRP;
>

> The .csv header;
>

> I use Filemaker for my main organization and radio setup, then export a .csv and import it into CHIRP to program my radios. This has worked fine, but now I need to program a couple of channels that use Cross Mode for tones.
>
> Any idea how to include Cross Mode in the .csv?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Craig

CSV files only support the following "Cross" mode: Tone->Tone

Just set...

Tone field: Cross
rToneFreq field: TX CTCSS tone frequency
cToneFreq field: RX CTCSS tone frequency

For any other Cross mode you will have to use the native CHIRP Radio
Images (*.img) file.