[chirp_users] CHIRP .csv Export Cross Mode Missing;

Craig Hayes
Fri Mar 19 17:32:35 PDT 2021

Hello,

I cannot figure out how to have the Cross Mode column included in my .csv export from CHIRP.

The Cross Mode column shows in CHIRP, but when I export a .csv it is missing;

In CHIRP;

The .csv header;

I use Filemaker for my main organization and radio setup, then export a .csv and import it into CHIRP to program my radios. This has worked fine, but now I need to program a couple of channels that use Cross Mode for tones.

Any idea how to include Cross Mode in the .csv?

Thanks in advance,

Craig