[chirp_users] Chirp does not work on my Baofeng UV-5R radio, I am deleting the program!!!

Jim Unroe
Wed Mar 17 04:34:24 PDT 2021

Hi Steven,

No problem. You are not required to use CHIRP. Just understand the
problem is not with CHIRP. The most likely source of trouble is an
issue with your programming cable. Without a working connection
between the computer and radio, the factory programming software can't
work either. Until you resolve the issues with your programming cable,
there are several manual programming guides on the miklor.com website.
Have fun with your radio.