[chirp_users] Download problem

Gerald Stein
Sun Jun 6 20:01:03 PDT 2021

I’m new to Chirp software. The equipment I’m using is a Yaesu FT 60 and a windows 10 laptop. I acquired the cable sometime ago, but haven’t used it until recently. The build I am using is the most recent available. Here’s the problem: I connected the radio to the laptop and uploaded the radio’s contents without problem. I made some changes to the repeaters listed, saved the changes,  and then tried to download them back to the radio. The download started normally, but quickly the following error message appeared: “failed to communicate with radio: radio did not respond.” Any suggestions?

Thanks and advance for your efforts.

Jerry
NV7GS
+++++
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

~Unknown