[chirp_users] BAOFENG BF898PLUS CANT NOT FIND PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE?????????????????????????

Jim Unroe
Wed Jul 21 09:42:10 PDT 2021

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:25 AM <andre.martin at telenet.be> wrote:

> I know it is an special designed transmitter, but someone must have an answer or possibility to reprom transmitter/receivers wihtout using  chirp?  If so please sent me link. Thanks already.
>
> ore a the exact compatible transmittername in  chirp.
>
> Regards
> Martin Andre
> Belgium.

My personal policy is to not purchase a radio that requires computer
programming to be able to use it unless I first have the OEM
programming software in my possession first. So if there was a reason
for me to get this radio and I could not find a link to the OEM
software using Google, then I would contact the manufacturer and
request the programming software.

http://baofeng-radios.com/