[chirp_users] Lighthouse Radio Network HELP!

Jim Unroe
Wed Jul 14 16:31:35 PDT 2021

Steve,

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 6:10 PM Steve Lanwermeyer
<capedecision at gmail.com> wrote:

> Understood!  The repeater arrived in AK today and I expect to learn the repeater channels this evening!
> I also realize how easy this will be once I get some practice.  We were going to get training on all of this prior to going into the field but unfortunately that can’t happen anymore and we want to make 100% sure everything is going to work well together.

Once you have the repeater frequency and tone requirements simply
download from each radio into CHIRP and save them as a native CHIRP
Radio Images (*.img) file named in a way to keep them separated by
radio. Email them to me and I would be happy to program the "tone" and
add and modify power-on message and any channel names as you desire.
Just include that information with the "image" files.