[chirp_users] Lighthouse Radio Network HELP!

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Tue Jul 13 14:01:37 PDT 2021

That assumes that your spreadsheet has the exact required number of fields in the correct order with the correct names.

Programming from a spreadsheet that wasn't downloaded from Chirp for the appropriate radio  is a recipe for disaster.

DON'T DO IT.